College of Business Studies and Computer Applications
Chinchwad, Pune 19
Competition is always a good thing. It forces us to do our best. ATSS CBSCA Library gives you an opportunity to do your best by conducting competitions.
This year CBSCA library is going to conduct three competitions:
- Book Review (Marathi/English)
- Article Writing:
- My Learning From Lockdown
- Social Media Impact During and Post Lockdown
- Technology Impact on Learning
- Essay Writing.
- Covid 19 Facts and Precautions
- My family My World.. Thanks to lockdown
Theses competitions will be conducted in online mode. Participant have to send their Book Review, Article and essay in PDF format on ATSS CBSCA Library mail Id. (firstname.lastname@example.org) All the Participant will get the certificate and winner will be awarded with attractive prizes and certificate. All the participant should write your College Name, Your name, Program name and Class, Mobile No. before submitting the Book review, Article and Essay. Last date to submitting the same is 15th September 2020.
Rules for book review Competition
- Introduction of the book – Title of the book, Author of the book, Character and theme of the book
- Description of book contents
- Your opinion about books
- What you like the most about the story
- Closing remark/ conclusion.
- Book review must be in between 200-300 words.
Article should be up to 500words and Essay should be up to 1000 words .
Note : In case of any doubt contact Ms Archana Rode. 9881161311 or send mail on atss.library@gmail,com
Whats app join link : https://chat.whatsapp.com/EshwmKn5V3VA42iVqC96Hq
Ms. Archana Rode Dr. Aruna Deoskar
Winners of the Competitions
- Book Review : Ms Anita Mathapati (Faulty) Mr. Anand Bagate
- Article Writing : Ekta Pardiwala
- Essay Writing : Rani Vishwakarma