ATSS CBSCA Library Broacher
Library Motto : “To develop the collection of Knowledge Resources at right time, with ensuring optimum utilization of the resources.”
Library Objective :
- To increase the valuable collection in line with the need of our users.
- To attract the students towards the library and develop the reading habit amongst them.
- To educate users about the library resources and services.
- To increase the utilization of resources available in the library.
- To Increase collaboration with stakeholders.
- College Library is located at 2nd floor
- Total area of the library : 157.27 sq.mts
- Total seating capacity: 80 students
- Open access is provided to students.
- KOHA Software implementation is in process.
Library Timings :
8.00 am to 6.00pm
Library Committee :
|Dr. Aruna Deoskar||Chairman (Principal)|
|Ms. Archana Rode||Secretary (Librarian)|
|Ms. Anita Mathapati||BBA Dept. (Member)|
|Ms. Vinaya Keskar||BSC (CS) Dept. (Member)|
|Ms. Pooja Hule||BBA(CA) Dept. (Member)|
|Mr. Vishal Pawar||Electronic Dept. (Member)|
|Ms Megha Desai||Mathematics & Statistics Dept.( Member)|
|Ms. Pratibha Suryawanshi||Teacher Reprsentative ( Member)|
|Mr. Sachin Bhise||BBA Student Representative|
|Ms. Samruddhi Kulkarni||BBA(CA) Student Representative|
|Ms. Akshay Shinde||BSC (CS) Student Representative|
Library Collection :
- Book : 5389
- Journal : 15
- Project Report : 447
- CD/DVD : 637
- E books 1034
- E resources : NDL,
- News Paper : 6
- Koha Software with OPAC
- Reading Room
- Log Book
- New Arrival
- Suggestion Box
- News paper Section
- Journals & Periodicals section
- Stacking Room
- Reference Section
- Text Book Section
- General Reading Book Section
- Project Report Section
- College Repository
- College Publication
- CD’s & DVD’s Section
- Circulation counter
- I4 Journal
- University Syllabus
- Subjects wise notes
- Institutional Magazine
- College News letters
- University Question Papers
- Log book,
- Research Paper Published by Faculty Members,
- e books,
- Motivational videos.
- Research Books
- Faculty & Student Research Papers
- Thesis & Dissertations
ATSS CBSCA Library provide support for all researchers by various way like helping them in finding relevant study material, Important links & information resources for research
Library Activities :
- Library Orientation
- Library Day Celebration
- Book Review Competition
- Book Exhibition
- Reading Day.
- Subject wise Book Orientation
- Treasure Hunt
Award to the Users:
- Best Reader Award for Students
- Best Reader Award for Faculty member
- Book Lending Services : Text Books, Reference Books( 2 Books)
- Reference Service: Question papers, project report, CDs, Journals & Magazine
- Referral Service: PGRC Center and Jaykar Library.
- Current Awareness Services: News papers, New arrivals
- Selective Dissemination Services: News paper cutting, Conference alert.
- Access- Open Access-Student personally can select his book from stacking area.
- E services- soft copy of Syllabus, University Question Papers
- Media Services: CD’s and DVD’s of books and magazines are issued to the students
- Printing and Copying Services : for only Academic Purpose
- Communication with App & Mail: Notices sent through the Flint app or mail.
- Reference Books
- Text Books
- General Reading Books
- Journals & Magazines
- Internal and External Project Reports
- News papers
Association with :
- Jaykar Library SPPU pune.
- PG Research Centre of Parent Trust.
Library Rules & Regulations
- Book will not be issued without library card/ membership card.
- Student can issue up to 2 books at one time for 7 days.
- Students should return the books or renew it on or before date given on the due date slip of the book.
- Student can issue one CD per day and magazine/journal for two days.
- Student can issue syllabus and old Exam papers for one day. They have to return it back before 11:00am of next day.
- If a student looses/misplaces any book he/she has to replace the same with new book.
- Project report will be issued only for reading in the library after submitting the I-Card. They cannot be taken out of Library.
- Students should enter their names in library log book, before using the library Facility.